The 2013 Abergavenny Food Festival will take place over the weekend of the 21st and 22nd September!
The Abergavenny Food Festival is (and always will be) all about food – in 2012 we were joined by over two hundred hand-picked exhibitors and some of the most highly respected stars of the culinary world. But there are special additional ingredients that are the foundation of a festival. Find out more...
2012 Festival retrospective
A big thank you to everyone who made our September Festival event such a great success again in 2012...
- Masterclasses – Demonstration, tips and Q&A with top-flight chefs and cookery writers.
- Tutored Tastings – Tune-up your appreciation of good food and drink including tasters specially selected or prepared by our expert presenters.
- Food Talks – Join writers, critics and campaigners in a wide-ranging conversation that's all about food and drink. Includes Q&A session.
- Walks & Forays –
Guided walks and learn about the wild harvest of field and hedgerow.
- Access to over 200 speciality food and drink producers
- The Robert Price Kitchen Stage with live cookery demonstrations from the best chefs in the region
- All-day entertainment at the Castle
- Interactive children's workshops at the
- The open air Primo Grill stage
- Festival Bar
- Food-to-go and much more…
- Free 88-page Festival Guide with site maps, exhibitor lists and articles.
All from just £6* per person and under 16s get in FREE! (*in 2012. 2013 prices to be confirmed).
The 2013 Festival Box Office will go live on 2 July when you will be able to view the full programme and buy tickets online.
Meanwhile you can get a feel for last year's Festival experience by using the links above.
Sign up to our e-news bulletins and win a luxury break for two at the 5-star Celtic Manor Resort
Sign up and stay up to date with Festival news with our e.news bulletins and you'll have the chance of winning a gourmet break for two at the five-star Celtic Manor Resort in South Wales. Terms and conditions apply. Prize is a one-night stay with dinner and afternoon tea for two people sharing a bedroom. Dinner includes one bottle of house wine and excludes all other beverages. The winner will be randomly selected in December 2012. The prize must be taken by November 2013.